2014 m. rugsėjo 3 d., trečiadienis

kas nutiko


○ one • and one more ○ summer's songs I would say


So... I started on Easter and now I feel like I finished my project 'going to' finally! 


in that nice nice reserve or something like that


Rietavas's Jūra (always has a magic)





went to Trakai before home just to eat kibinas (really good one)


after when I tried anonymous fund's swings for the first time


in Jonava after we made a birthday's suprise for M!


vajėėj salt on the ground what will happen now


with my ciabatta before wonderful full moon is rising


morning's bananas yummyy


visited ikea for the first (and last) time


with that pigeon I fed from my hand 


opened reading outside season


somewhere near Riga


'hi mom that's where I'm'


one of thousands beautiful rocks in Prangli


midnight before brushing my teeth or 'hi dad that's where I'm'


our trip to the north


on the roof with very strong wind from both sides and before our picnic with (not very fancy) sandwiches there


the sea ♥


the lighthouse (above me hh)


next to the local pood (sadly which was closed  (it was 4:29 pm in the middle of the week hah)


I won heh





afternoon's nap in high corn or something like that


one of the palces where we slept


the last day there, in the sea, in this ship, with these people and new experiences&views (just like all the time)





hi I'm in Poznan now (those cakes ahh)


somewhere in the green spot of Prague


finally on the ground of Plzen!


bowling and crazy (cute)  kids


the last day there and Bamboo in the distance


family holidays


look what could happen after long talks with your phone 


and also this in a such interesting name 'ką laikau' (kažkaip nesigalvoja kažkas geriau so I just left the same name of that folder heh)


super sweet but not very tasty (and someone's (?) famous art's center in the distance (nice one (juk Tallinn))) 


oh look!


gabalas samanų 


such a blue photo in this blue room after cleaning with blue cups with (I'm pretty sure) green mate and a book with a kinda blue cover and and blue blue everywhere (what an evening (white nights!)) (B, and views from those two windows mhm)


I missed this must leib very very much which tasted like pie (for me)


on the edge (plus cloudy and rainy mm)


look what I found





cookies & helicopter & Tallinn's harbour (one of them)


the most tasty banana I have ever ate (you can find them in the market and even cheaper than in Lithuania!) 





labas


lovely people who gifted us tickets aww


let's go to govinda


apsigreifrutavome (the last lithuanian food hah)


ir ir


4:45 am


nuostabūs laikraščių radiniai

















sandwich!


netyčia


what this watermelon is doing here (and like this)


'so do you take photography seriously?' 'yup, look koks menas'


ei


cocoa's (more than) break (cocoa only for occasion of course (which continues for two weeks)) 


crazy people (and also 'let's touch ALL corners in this territory' what)


morning's caches: banana, then nice strange girl who gave me candy and later I came on time when they were giving pizza!








going home (when everyone is still sleeping)


nendriauja








and one more time of that beautiful place





going far away again








autumn with Banana (again)


I just forgot to ask myself one question: why I'm doing all this?? 
hah
going to sleep now
truputį nejauku kad tiek daug manęs ir mano gyvenimo čia visur (nors būsimi dėstytojai ar darbdaviai neturėtų viso to rasti, ane?)

2 komentarai:

  1. hah you should keep doing this, your pictures are always so nice and cheerful^^
    also, why aren't you coming to ikea ever again?

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. maybe i will... in the tolima future mhm. kai būsiu milijonierė, you know

      Panaikinti